30th June 2012, Lithuania
Have you ever considered coming to the East of Europe…?
For a stroll in secluded nature, a wander around in an open flea market with lots of friendly people, some great music, art installations, holistic & DIY workshops, night cinema, barefoot dancing and hot tubs under the stars…?
Don’t hesitate! Flea festival 2012 in Lithuania – an event of second-hand, retro, vintage and all other used bits and bobs; a majestic feast of sustainability, holistic health, arts & crafts and some wonderful music will be waiting for you in a dreamy apple garden in the South of Lithuania (Varena district).
Flea festival philosophy:
- Buying, selling and swapping used items (if you have things to sell or swap, register with us and bring them along!);
- Recycling and up-cycling;
- Encouraging small, family, local and eco-businesses;
- Creating, building and making things – we love the DIY way of life;
- Cycling and walking, jogging and yogging;
- Promoting tolerance, love and happiness.
What you will find:
- Open flea market;
- Live music and inspiring art installations in the Art & Music Meadow (the line-up will be posted here shortly);
- Freshly prepared, organic, hot & cold vegetarian, vegan and raw food and drinks;
- Organic goods market;
- DIY & holistic workshops;
- Swap Meadow where you will be able to leave unneeded items and take whatever you like;
- Traditional bathhouse, hot tubs and cinema under the stars;
- Friendly environment, an apple garden and a small dreamy lake…
How to get here:
Simply get a flight to Vilnius or Kaunas and get a train or bus towards Varena district (apprx 1.5 hr drive from either). Or you can hitchhike for some more adventure! Do not hesitate to write to us for more detailed directions. We might even arrange someone to pick you up at the airport!
Šis el.pašto adresas yra apsaugotas nuo Spam'o, jums reikia įjungti Javaskriptą, kad matytumėte tai
Ph. no.: +370 677 32036
Map: Karpiskes, Varena: